Saturday 19 September 2009

Project Blue Book

Holidays!
Yayyyy!
Just thought I better write seeing as there is a reason to celebrate!
XD
Haha.
Also, Bee, is going to Fiji!
Lucky her!
She refuses to pack me in her suitcase!
I shall miss her so.
Double also, my calisthenics team won overall in our second competition this year!
What's more, Alison, a girl in our team was in France, so we lost points for not having enough girls, and we still won!
:D
And today I went to the Seniors from our clubs' competition, and they won!
XD
By the way, calisthenics is sort of a mix of gymnastics and dance, and even some drama ish stuff.
If you still are confuzzled, LOOK IT UP!
:)
That's all for now.

Loz
xx

2 comments:

  1. heyy

    I just your blog, and love it!
    Fiji is really cool; I went there last year.
    And, I do calisthenics at my school.
    :)

    ReplyDelete