Saturday 26 September 2009

Paisely Bacon Balls

Today I went to...(Drum roll) The Royal Melbourne Show! I know, I know, I am no longer a 5 year old. I have matured a lot since then, honestly I have. However, my love for The Show has not deteriorated even one little bit. All holidays I've been counting down the days, hours, minutes and indeed seconds until I could walk through the gates of The Show and see the colourful...ness of it all. And die of pleasure. Today, that moment came. Although (clearly) I did not liquefy into a puddle of joy on the floor, it was pretty damn great.
In the Ats, Crafts and Cookery Pavilion I headed straight to the cake decorating stand, where three lovely ladies gave me a pink decorated cookie. And...(drum roll) I milked a cow. I'm so impressive and farm-y and animal-y. *cough*. I also bought a lot of show bags. I didn't end up going on many rides, as the first two I went on weren't a good combination. I was queasy for a while. But I've made a full recovery. Don't fret :)
Hooray for the Show!
Cat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment