Sunday 27 September 2009

Pasta Being Beneficial

I think relaxing is underrated.
I mean, sitting around doing whatever takes your fancy at a leisurely pace, at home.
It really doesn't get much better than that.
Today was a bit like that. Sadly, Dad would not let us watch TV. We do watch far too much. Instead I read the mags I got at the show. I've stopped reading Girlfriend and Dolly. Too trashy.
But I got three issues of Girlfriend at the show and thought "What the hell, I'll read them.".
Dools is a very funny man. When I did read Girlfriend (earlier this year), his Q and A bit was the highlight of the whole magazine.
I've also been eating a lot of lollies from the show. I am going to be a very large girl. I'll buy a treadmill.
One of my favourite things to do on relaxy days is make pasta. I didn't today though.
I love how easy penne pasta is to make and how much it warms you up on a cold rainy day when you're wet from walking home. Especially when it's covered in melty cheese. Mmmmm.
I'm hungry.
Cat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment