Saturday 12 September 2009

Pink (and) Blue Babies

I too apologise for not having written much.
I've been on a bit of a ban from the computer as my room was too messy.
It isn't my fault I'm such a disorganise person.
Anyway, it's tidy (ish) now.
Haha, I would also beg to differ Bee, (that NCIS is the best T.V. show). That would go to Gilmore Girls.
And if not, it would go to One Tree Hill.
I looove those two telivision shows.
I don't normally watch much T.V. but these are exceptions. :)
Nutella is fantastic. Though, my mother sadly does not buy it for me.
So if ever you are stumped on what to get me for a present ;) buy me Nutella!
Cat, do you like Nutella?
If so I think we should somehow make up some PBB ritual including Nutella. ;)
Lucky Bee is going to Fiji these holidays! I want to go to Fiji! I only found this out because Cat was talking about how we wouldn't be able to PBB this month.
How. Apalling.
I'm soooo out of it now that I'm not in their netball team. :'(
Mmm... I love photography.
As long as you aren't addicted to Farmville, Cat, it is allll goood. :D
HOW WAS YOUR MUSIC EXAM CAT???
And Adelaide better win!
If Collingwood win the premiership, I shall dieeee.
I love markets.
For my weekend...
Well, today I had netball. We won. By quite a bit. So that's good.
I'm in D1 now and they're all so good. I've gone from being an average player (on my last team( to worst on the team (on my new team), if that makes sense, so even though I'm in a higher division (happy thoughts), I suck (sad thoughts.)
I really need to work on my passes. And catches. And everything I guess.
Then I came home, had a shower and lunch and went to drama.
It was funny. :)
Tomorrow I have a calisthenics comp.
We get cakefaced, in leotards and prance around the stage.
Don't get me wrong, it is super fun, but tomorrow our competition is at 9 am. Which means that I shall have to get there at 8 30 which means I shall have to leave at 8. Which means I shall have to leave early.
And one of the girls in our team, Alison, is off to France, so we shall lose points for not having enough people.
Oh wellllllllll.
1 week til holidays! HURRAH!

Loz
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment