Sunday 6 September 2009

Purple Big Brains

Well, I have been assigned the job of writing the first blog.
Oh my, the expectations are high.
Oh golly, that ryhmed!
Anywho, you're probably wondering who we are?
Well, perhaps not, but you shall just have to sit through an explanation anyway.
Either that or stop reading and go and be boring elsewhere.
This blog, Purple Big Brains, is put together by three rather random girls.
I don't exactly know what to write but Cat said "we started this to be random etc" so I guess that is true.
We are three girls, Cat, Bee and Loz (or Catherine, Phoebe and Lauren).
(I Am Lauren.)
We are quite amazing, I must say.
We started this blog because I nearly invited Cat to be an author for a blog I am writing for school (about plastic bags, how fascinating) and then we thought,
'Hey, how cool? A joint blog! Let us do it with Phoebe."
I'm sure that is exactly what we said. ;)
We met through netball. Well, Cat and I already knew each other from primary school, but we met Bee in netball. Sadly, I am not in their team anymore, so sadly I don't see them as often, but we are still at the same club so we still see each other at club shindigs.
I've probably scared everyone off by now, so I'll leave it to Cat or Bee, to make you fall in love with us.
;)
Love Loz

No comments:

Post a Comment