Monday 7 September 2009

Pickles Buying Bread

Hello out thereeeeee!

I feel very behind at the moment considering I've only written one blog compared to the others so I thought I should do one.
But before I start I would just like to say that yes - lauren is so right - lisa. mitchell. rocks.
Seriously, go get her album.
Anyway, back to my point,
I am a crazily obsessed person - my addiction, NCIS.
It is by far the best tv show around (although Cat will beg to differ with Gilmore Girls).
But honestly it is the only crime show I know (and trust me, I know crime shows) where the characters actually have a personality. I mean I love you Law and Order but show me some emotion for once!!!!!
NCIS is the perfect show for any occasion - it's a drama, comedy, crime, possibly even a romance lurking in there somewhere.... *hint hint*

I also like nutella.

Anyway, go and watch NCIS.
now.

Well, I'm off,

au revoir
Bee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment