Friday 11 September 2009

Playing Bubble Bursting

Wow. We really haven't posted much. My sincere apologies. The problem is that I have an addiction and it sucks up all of my time: Bubble Struggle 2: Rebubbled. A few weeks ago I started playing and I haven't been able to stop since. I'm up to level 45 and I can't beat it. I swear to blog, it's impossible. The aim of the game is to burst all the bubbles in the time limit, but there are so many in this level, I don't have a hope. Anyway here I am now, posting. Happy Saturday everybody, may the weekend treat you well! I've got a good one planned: music exam (in about three and a half hours), footy tonight (Go Pies!) and I'm going to a market in Docklands tomorrow! I found a very nice photographer on Flickr: i.Anton. Check it out. Here's a sample:
Pretty, no?
Cat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment