Sunday 6 September 2009

People But Beautiful

I thought that since my two accomplices have now posted, it was about time I chimed in. Hello, I'm Cat! You can find me at my other blog: http://www.wonderfulwonderouswonderland.blogspot.com/. Product placement anyone? So Loz and Bee have already explained most of what there is to explain about PBB, but I think there's still a bit left for me to say....no not really. I do think you should know a little bit about us seperately. I KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU!!

L:ikes netball, drama, flute
O:wns at crazy "in" jokes
Z:any...

B:ehaves oddly in public
E:veryone loves her
E:ats everything except our cake

C:opes well with her insane friends as she is insane herself
A:ll knowing guru of Gilmore Girls
T:alkative, but in a good way

Now you're all clued in!
Cat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment