Monday 26 October 2009

Poking Butter Blobs

Hellooooooo :)
I am sincerely sorry that I have not posted a blog in ages. You see i have been to Fiji *scream of excitement* and busy with school work and friend drama and yada yada.....

Well, where do I start. Well Fiji was amazing period. Imagina hot, but not too hot, weather, palm trees everywhere you look (literally), blue sky, ocean with dozens of islands and friendly locals. In Fijian 'bula' is their version of hello/welcome, so everywhere you go, anytime you see someone or happen to stare at someone for too long, you break the ice by saying bula and giving a beautiful smile. Some of my advertures in Fiji included parasailing - which was ace by the way -, snorkling on South Sea Island which is the most b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. thing i have ever seen (the island was tiny made out of coral, so when you're coming out of the warm ocean, before you step on sand there are dried up pieces of coral everywhere which was amazing) and staying at the five star Hilton hotel. Yes, i have been bragging about that to just about EVERYONE.

Now for other news; in netball *drum roll please* WE FINALLY ONE A GAME!!!!! YAY! It was our first game of the year (yes, how very sad) so everyone was very excited - especially me and Cat. The hilarious thing was though that this team (in Cat's words) were the 'devil's team'. They would elbow and push us at every oppourtunity, even swearing in front of us in front of the umpires which did not do anything!! Yes I am overreacting but I am in an overreacting mood today.


Also, just recently I have fell in love with a new band called 'All Time Low'. I peticularly love their songs 'Stella', 'Six Feet Under The Stars' and 'Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)'. Check it out.


Now for some completley random jokes:
-A dog walked into a bar and said "Can you give me a beer and chips thanks," and the bartender said "Wow! A talking dog! You should join the circus or something." Then the dog said "Why, do they need an electrician?" (no, that is not supposed to make sense)

-What did the first rock say to the second rock?
Nothing, rocks can't talk.
What did the second rock say to the first rock?
"Hi, I'm a magical talking rock!"
(this joke is from no other than Cat :D )

Well, ta ta for now

Phoebe :)

1 comment:

  1. Bee, I'm really not sure if you get the dog joke. It does make sense :D
    LOVE. Great post.
    Cat xx

    ReplyDelete