Tuesday 13 October 2009

Peeling Broken Bones

Why hello everyone :)
I'm terribly sorry we haven't posted in a long long time.
It's a busy time, the start of school
Every moment I'm not at school or doing homework or music practise I crash.
(into a pile of tired, crumbled Cat remains. Gruesome.)
School is very confronting when you've just adjusted to rest.
I'm doing robotics this term, instead of IT essentials. Ick. I don't know which is worse.
I hate to be one of those people who ignorantly complains about a subject.
But seriously.
It's not like you're doing anything on your own, you just read instructions the whole time.
And when will I ever need to build a robot?
(Although another part of me says: "They're creating an army of super villains. The robots will be our henchmen. Duh.")
For the rest of you Melbourne folk, how has the start of school been for you?
If your answer is good...I have nothing to say to that. My brain cannot fathom it.
If you're one of those lucky ducks who's on holidays at the moment, beware.
I have built a body switch robot in robotics. My henchman of choice.

1 comment:

  1. the start of school has been rather good... it was nice to see everyone again after two weeks!
    the cycle of "sleeping early and waking up early" was a bit blah to get back into (not that i follow that cycle much anyway... hehe).
    robotics sounds cool! sort of. ;)
    hope you enjoy the rest of term! :)

    ReplyDelete